Wednesday 8 February 2017

A  FRIEND CAN ALSO BE LIFE




A Message which said it all, feelings, emotions, anger, love and companionship. A sweet small letter full of blooming thoughts on one fine day. It Said,



My Dear.

                You couldn’t have been better as to what I thought u would be. The most joyous person I have ever met. You lighten up my day; I mean I don’t feel right. Feel as if something is missing if I don’t see you once a day. Haven’t met with before in my life I swear. Don’t know how I can keep it away. Thought it might make you think over the stuff you wanted to keep away. I don’t know how well I could have said it. But I am pretty sure there is nothing wrong with it, may sound like this is copied from Google drive but trust me girl it don’t mean no more than making you mine. I would be rite behind you through ups and downs. Especially when you are out of makeup and eye tones. I promise I won’t ask you to keep away. Keeping you so close so that you won’t have a thing to say. Babe, I swear I Love You and no one can make me feel the same way. And enlighten my time throughout my day. I wish I could be with you longer. Throughout the day if makes me linger. I hope I don’t behave like a douche bag. But you have to put yourself in my shoes. Just because I am not bluffing I am putting all my effort and making it work, to get you close to me as every moment is passing. You think there are so many things to get addicted to. Trust me I dint find a single one that could be more addictive than you. People cursed and bitched about me when I dint want no one but you and only you. Food seemed tasteless, smoke felt dense, as days passed I felt more paranoid and tensed. Dint know if we were on the rite page or our friendship go on two different roads. But trust me I had no such intentions  to stalk you of my aspirations but baby I swear I couldn’t have given myself a better gift then you standing in front of me in that pretty outfit. I swear I had nothing else in my mind then to hold you and caress you and beg you to be mine. I wish I never was blessed with stuff that I never had. I am taking out this time. To calmly ask you to be mine. Well if it was never to happen. I will just consider myself blind. And walk through the roads as they were unintentional and not to be mine.

Unconditionally yours,
                                   Xyz





1 comment: